Razer Kraken Gaming Headset (Green) (3.5mm)
New and Improved Razer Kraken!
At a glance
- Custom-tuned 50 mm Drivers
- Cooling Gel-Infused Cushions
- Retractable Unidirectional Microphone
- Bauxite Aluminum Frame
- Thicker Headband Padding
- Cross-Platform Compatibility
CLEAR & ACCURATE POSITIONAL AUDIO
Equipped with 7.1 surround sound software so you can experience accurate positional audio when gaming—you'll be able to pick up the direction of where the action is coming from so you're ready to pounce into a gunfight.
*Only available on Windows 10 64-bit.
CLEAR & POWERFUL SOUND
Enjoy superior sound clarity and deep, punchy bass for a wide soundscape. From subtle footsteps sneaking up behind you to climatic explosions that blow you away, every sound detail is heard when you’re gaming with the Razer Kraken.
THICKER HEADBAND PADDING
We’ve improved the headband padding and made it even thicker so it relieves more pressure on your head for long-lasting comfort. The Bauxite aluminum frame of the Razer Kraken makes it lightweight, flexible, and extremely durable.
PLAY COMFORTABLY FOR HOURS
In order to take comfort to the next level, we’ve added cooling gel-infused ear cushions to reduce heat build-up. The soft cloth and leatherette combination provides a plush feel and sound isolation that lets you enjoy long gaming marathons.
IMPROVED CARDIOID MICROPHONE
The Razer Kraken’s microphone utilizes a cardioid pickup pattern so that your voice is captured with clarity without any unnecessary background noise. It rejects noise from beside and behind the mic, so your teammates will always hear you loud and clear.
- Frequency response: 12 Hz – 28 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 109 dB
- Input power: 30 mW (Max)
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 54 mm x 65 mm
- Connection type: Analog 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approx. weight: 322 g / 0.71 lbs
- Oval ear cushions: Designed for full-ear coverage with cooling gel, perfect for long-wearing comfort
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 60 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -45 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional ECM boom
- Analog volume control wheel
- Microphone quick mute toggle
- Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Audio + microphone usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack
- Audio / mic splitter adapter cable usage: Devices with separate 3.5 mm audio and microphone jacks