(PS4) Far Cry Primal (R3/ENG/CHN)
Welcome to the Stone Age, a time of extreme danger and limitless adventure, when woolly mammoths and sabretooth tigers rule the Earth, and humanity is at the bottom of the food chain. As the last survivor of your hunting group, you will learn to craft a deadly arsenal, tame fierce predators, and outsmart enemy tribes to conquer the land of Oros and become the Apex Predator.
RISE ABOVE EXTINCTION
- Grow your tribe and hone your skills to lead your people.
- Encounter a cast of memorable characters who can help push back the dangers of the wild.
- Face enemy tribes who will do anything to eradicate you and your allies.
- Defeat predators and humans alike and rise to become the apex predator.
BECOME THE BEAST MASTER
- Tame any of the predators you come across and call upon them whenever you need. Your first companion, an owl, is your eyes in the sky.
- Each predator has unique abilities – for instance: wolves warn you of nearby danger, sabretooth tigers gather resources after kills, jaguars launch deadly stealth attacks, and bears destroy anything standing in their way.
- Travel faster by riding some of the larger beasts you tame, including sabretooth tigers and mammoths.
STONE AGE BY FAR CRY
- Stalk enemy outposts and plan your attack using weapons and tools crafted from the bones of beasts you’ve killed.
- Master fire to expand your tactical options, setting your weapon on fire or scaring predators at night.
- Land the killing blow on the prey you've chased across the plains. But beware – its scent may attract predators willing to fight you for the prize.
- The rich setting of the Stone Age only multiplies the amount of deadly weapons, dangerous threats, and incredible stories that Far Cry is known for.
A WORLD RULED BY GIANT BEASTS
- Discover the majestic and savage land of Oros, with its breathtaking valley of redwood forests, harsh taiga, and humid swamps where you can see Earth as it was before man laid claim to it.
- Oros teems with life, from large herds of deer and vicious packs of dire-wolves to warring enemy tribes. It is ruled by megafauna such as sabretooth tigers and woolly mammoths, giant animals that dominated the Earth in the Stone Age and were feared by every other living being.