(PS4) Life is Strange: Before the Storm (RALL ENG)
Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons.
Release Date: 31 August 2017
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Deck Nine
Life is Strange: Before the Storm is a new three-part, standalone adventure set three years before the first game in the BAFTA award-winning franchise. You play as sixteen-year old Chloe Price, who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel learns a secret about her family that threatens to destroy her world, it is her newfound friendship with Chloe that gives her the strength to carry on. No longer alone, the girls must confront each other's demons and together find a way to overcome them.
- Choice and consequence driven narrative adventure Multiple endings depending on the choices you make ‘Backtalk’ -
- A risk/reward conversation mode that allows Chloe to use her barbed tongue to provoke or get her way
- Make your mark on the world with witty tags and drawings
- Choose Chloe’s outfit and see how people react to your look
- Distinct Licensed indie soundtrack